Jan. 09 – Current: Philadelphia PA, Digital Consultant
- Creation of Digital Strategies that include; Awareness, Engagement, Conversion & Loyalty Programs
- Integrate Paid, Earned and Owned (social) media outlets
- Research, Design, Develop, Execute and Monitor (measure) digital programs
- Develop Social Media programs and practices that include:
- Expertise included: Social Strategy, Listening Programs, Community Development & Management, Content Development, Content Distribution, Content Curating, UGC Programs, Social CRM, Measurement & Analytics
- Creation of social media and content marketing strategies, by collaborating with clients internal staff to ensure the adoption of relevant social media techniques into their corporate culture and brand
- Develop and implement Social Media Process in two phases (Strategy & Execution)
- Social Media Strategy
- Listening / Audit
- Development of Objectives & Goals
- Audience Insights
- Implementation Plan
- Social Media Delivery
- Community Development
- Message creation & delivery
- Measurement & Analytics
- Program Optimization
May 05 to Jan. 09: Philadelphia PA, SVP to The Star Group
Clients Include: Teva, Coke, Smooth Fitness, GPTMC, Acura
- Built the digital team (2005) from inception to a top-producing unit (Gross Income) within The Star Group.
- Provided strategic leadership and direct execution oversight on all agency digital accounts.
- Expertise integrating; Social Media Marketing programs, Search (PPC and Natural), Online Media, Mobile Marketing and eCommerce.
- Creation, implementation and optimization of customer acquisition, retention and loyalty programs.
- Personally responsible for all activities of $18MM Smooth Fitness account with a $2MM online media budget.
- P & L responsibilities for entire group and agency.
- Work closely with account teams to integrate online marketing into client’s other marketing programs. Create long and short-term client strategy; complete with KPIs, Social Strategy goals, deliverables, etc.
- Provide insight to the strategy group on analytics and benchmarking, leading to campaign optimization strategies.
- Responsible for the management of 20+ person cross-functional agency team.
- Participate in the annual management planning process.
- Expert in leading and growing teams.
- Facilitate training and development for strategists.
- Creation of agency processes and procedures to increase productivity.
- Third party partner identification and management.
Feb. 04 to May 05: NextLeft, Santa Monica, CA, VP - Interactive Marketing
Clients Include: Comcast, GMAC, Deliotte, Toyota, ConAgra
- Conceptualization and implemented of Digital Marketing & Media Division.
- Build, operate and grow East Coast operations.
- Strategized the integration of online and offline marketing programs.
- Worked and collaborated with the SVP, Business Development to identify new clients.
- Management of all online media, online promotions and search engine optimization, provided recommendations to Account Managers and Project Managers.
- Organize and coordinate the management, integration and utilization of online vendors and tools, e.g. email campaigns, online ad serving, promotions, analysis and research.
- Participate in overall NextLeft marketing initiatives and assist in the development of the overall strategic direction and vision of NextLeft.
Apr. 02 to Feb. 04: RealTime Media, VP - Strategic Development
Clients Include: AOL, Pfizer, NFL, NBA, WAWA, Loreal, Yum Yum Brands
- Manage a group of 17, P&L responsibility $3 million (billings).
- Member of management team. Solely responsible for companies strategic direction and planning.
- Oversaw and planned strategic direction of campaigns.
- Integrate online and offline communications plans for clients.
- New business development and account management.
- Create and implement online customer acquisition, retention and loyalty programs.
- Responsible client / project profitability, and online success metrics.
Dec. 98 to Apr. 02: Tierney Agency, Philadelphia, PA, SVP – Interactive
Clients Include: Sungard, Martin Guitar, Exelon, PA Lottery, SAP
- Created and Integrated digital marketing team into traditional advertising agency
- Built new business plan that included new and existing clients
- Member of senior management team
- Managed internal and outside resources
- Oversaw P&L for interactive marketing group
- Key member of new business pitch team
Nov. 95 to Dec. 98: Criterion, King of Prussia, PA, VP - Online Strategy
Clients Include: Aetna, SAP, AT&T, DeBeers, Marriott,, Oracle, Compaq, Disney
- Created the interactive marketing division of Criterion Communications
- Positioned Criterion to be recognized as a top 50 interactive agencies by AdWeek in 1997.
- Doubled Sales from 2MM to 4MM.
- Closed new business with Compaq, Lotus, HP, Oracle, SAP, Merck, GSK, Disney and others.
- Responsible for 50 employees.
- Responsible for overall company performance defined the strategic direction and overall goals of the company, including new markets, new products and services, etc.
- Created Criterion "Think Tank" to research and deploy cutting edge technologies.
- National Speaker and Author – Digital Marketing
- Won Webby Awards for San Francisco 49ers and Philadelphia Eagles web strategies
- Selected in 1996 and 2000 to be Executive Producer of the Republican National Convention, digital communications systems, Websites (Public Sites and Media 2000, Dot-Com Delegates, Wireless news services)